1. How vein are you about how you look?
I used to be so vain that I always have a mirror in my pocket and/or my bag... Im still vain though, vain enough to look in the mirror once in awhile..
2. When you were little what was your favorite TV show?
Sesame Street, Batibot, Eat Bulaga, Super Book, Flying House (people my age and lived in the PI might relate)
3. If someone was going to make a movie or TV show about your life, who would play you and why?
my gosh i don't know... any actress who's pretty and has the image of being stubborn, free spirited, down to earth, funny and cool
4. Who is your favorite Major League Baseball team? How about your favorite player?
none but if ever, it would be Hanshin Tigers of Japan (because honeyb's )...
fave baseball player? Ichiro Suzuki of US' Mariner's Seattle Team, Yu Darvish of Japan's Hokkaido Fighters
5. What is your favorite baseball-related movie?
6. What is one lesson you have learned in the past year?
being a parent is not an easy task --but i love and enjoy every second of it.. although there of course there are imperfect time, but believe me, it's the most fulfilling job and priveledge you'd ever have..
7. Tell us about one of your childhood memories.
i love playing outside with other kids instead of dressing up a barbie doll and having a fake tea party with girl friends lol
8. How do you handle sticky situations? Do you have a method? If so, what is it?
I just let it as it is.. always have a positibe outlook towards anything. This is how life works anyway --today you're perfectly fine, tomorrow you're stressed over some things lol...
9. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
i don't know.. i don't care