Skip to main content

Getting To Know Me

Photobucket

I'd like to introduce myself to BC Bloggers and to everyone who's following this precious site of mine. SO here I'm reblogging my "About Me" page (edited) to let you know a little info about myself. I also want to acknowledge Paula for this wonderful and exciting BC Blogger Getting To know Party =)

bambita

Im Bambie, 27, currently living a happy, and simple life in the fast paced city of Tokyo, Japan.

I started blogging when I was pregnant. I had to stop working so I pre-occupied myself with pregnancy scrapbooks and thought that it would be nice to have an online journal, specifically about my pregnancy. I just thought that I needed to have an online baby book so that my busy friends and family in different parts of the world could have a medium of getting updates about my baby girl (who are all more excited to see my baby than me lol) but yeah, blogging could be really addictive especially when you have regular readers who keep on inspiring you in some way.

I never imagined myself as being a blogger, it's just NOT ME, I'm not a good writer and I usually share my thoughts to the people close to me. But Blogging is fun, and indeed a sad absorber --being away from your loveones could be really sad sometimes even though you're already used to it--- . It may also be a stress reliever for some.

I never thought that it is also possible to make friends online. I already met some good friends here and I’m looking forward to see them in person someday.

I used to be a happy go lucky girl. I wasn't much of a homebody, but hey, people change! I love how I became from all of my experiences, good or bad.. I don't have any single regrets. But of course If it's possible for us to have a chance to go back and correct some of our mistakes why not? I admit there are "what could have been" things in my life, but that's just it. I don't wanna be a fool thinking about them when I have a happier and peaceful life already...

I could say that I'm in a blissful status of my life right now but still, I do miss a lot of things too — well sometimes I miss my old life, you know, hanging out with friends anytime, anywhere, staying up until the sun comes up, no responsiblities —oh well I’m a mom now.. devoted mom to my little girl, best and worst partner to my handsome honeyb. Life would never be the same without them. WELL, love really moves in mysterious way lol...

I love what I am right now. I guess I finally found my happiness. BUT of course, I’d be happier if I get to spend at least 3 months/year vacation in Philippines.

Stalk me more on my other pages and social networks… you’d know how GEEK I become eversince I got pregnant (2008)

creambunny_love.gif image by bams704 Visit my kawaii Baby Blog — My Kawaii Prinsesa’s Story
creambunny_love.gif image by bams704 Up closer and more personal page — Kawaii Bebe (moving to blissfulqueen.me)
creambunny_love.gif image by bams704 Enjoy my close to perfect shots of almost everyday of my life lol, at my Tumblr –The Highlights

(other 3rd party medias)
creambunny_love.gif image by bams704 My Flickr Photostream
creambunny_love.gif image by bams704 Follow me on Twitter
creambunny_love.gif image by bams704 View my Random ALbums at Multiply(add me to view them)
creambunny_love.gif image by bams704 Add me on facebook

SO this is me... Yorushiku Onegaishimasu

(fellow bc bloggers, leave your link please...)

Comments

  1. aww!!! I enjoyed reading about you Bambs deary... I don't know if I can write my ABOUT ME page for BC Bloggers Party as creative as yours... I'm gonna write it if not tonight, tomorrow morning... Nice meeting you, girl... Thanks for the friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. best and worst partner? hindi nga sis.. baket naman worst den? i think, you are a very good wife.. i can tell by your sweet notes posted here in your blog for your hubby.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @AC

    nuon ko pa ginawa ito, inspired ako nun kaya ito na lang ang pinost ko hehe.. nice meeting you din girl.. wait ko about me mo

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mrs. Kolca

    syempre di naman lagi the best diba, basta i bring the best and worst of him lol, same din sya sa akin.. that's love =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to have met you. You seem to be a devoted mother. I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi mommy glad to know you more. Akala ko sa paula peralejo ang nasa mga pics. Dami talaga nagagawa ang pagiging buntis ano. you think of things that you don't usually do like writing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for sharing this information to us. I wish I am stay at home mommy too or at least work from home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sis! Glad to know you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so pretty Sis. You look like a teenager. ^_^

    Anyway, I started blogging when I lost my baby back in 2007. Now, I am blogging fulltime from home with three kids.

    Thanks for sharing your life to us. Nice meeting and hope to see you around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Bambie! First time visiting you and its nice to know about you~ whoah living in Japan..nice! God bless you and your family~

    ReplyDelete
  11. i didn't know you were a "party" girl back then. so now i know. tee hee. but hey, i've never seen a mom so caring of her daughter. bilib nga kmi ni fedhz sayo, sa totoo lng. i mean, you take time to prepare anzu's meal lovingly, and it shows in the pictures you post of it. thumbs up mommy bambie! super!

    here from the party! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I'm vernz, glad to know you more Bambie ... joining Paulas BC party too!

    http://www.woman-elanvital.com/2010/04/im-joining-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. We have the same purpose pala for blogging, documenting our kid's milestones. It's nice to know more about you, Bambie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi :D

    Just dropping today from the BC Bloggers Party!

    ReplyDelete
  15. yeah, i miss being single too sometimes. but then, life is different now and I could say, we are more contented than before. it's nice to know more about you, Bambie! hope we could be friends too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. @seth

    hi seth.. I visited your links, kaso di ako maka-comment =( nice meeting you here

    ReplyDelete
  17. @K

    just enjoying life to the fullest lang pero not that wild naman lol... thanks, nakaka-inspire naman ang comment mo sa kin.. well i guess dahil na rin wala ako distractions dito kaya lahat nabubuhos ko oras kay lil prinsesa..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, am from BC Bloggers or Bloggers party. And now, can we be friends? ;-) My three blogs are in too Cacai M.'s Place
    Thoughts, Ideas and Resources
    Cacai's Steps and Journey, that is why this keeps me busy aside from being a homemaker. *winkz* Ooh well, I blog passionately and I manually chasing my alexa and rr rank.. heheheh.. So then, I hope you can come-by at my little mansions.. aw, my blogs.. ;).. By the way, ang daya mo ahh nasa'n ang pic nang partner mo? hehehe.. nevertheless with your baby because it's on your profile, whatever is, you are pretty! Bambie is such a pretty name and it suits you the best.. So then, have a great day! ~hugs&kisses~

    ReplyDelete
  19. whoa!!! I can feel the happiness in you Sis Bambie...
    Ganon talga ang buhay, you will never know what trully makes you happy until you have reached the deepest sadness and learned from it..

    Visiting you here, from BC Blogger's Party

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, Bambie. I'm a real homebody and a devoted mom, too. I also miss the Philippines, I only get to go home every 2 years, so I miss doing a lot of Philippine stuff. Anyway, nice to meet you. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi katukayo! grabe...i feel like the grandma of the BC Bloggers.☺

    thanks for the comment you left on my blog sis. i do hope that soon enough, i'll find the one...hay...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi! Dropped by for the BC Bloggers party. :)

    As I was reading your post, I had the impression that you're such a lovely lady. I like your blog and layout too! Very cute and "girly"...only proves how much you love cute stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi sis Bambie! wow nice About Me post. I'm so glad I know more about you na.

    Please do check out more about me too.

    http://kayeshayne.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-miss-bc-bloggers-party-thats-why-i.html

    Thank you and Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You're always pretty. Ehe. Love your pics!

    Lovely visit from: Liezl – the frustrated chemist but now a passionate blogger and an aspiring psychologist. Proud Batangeña living all alone in Manila, deeply in-love, spontaneous and witty. A good conversationalist, fearless enough to tackle love, sex and politics. http://www.lizmagikera.info/2010/04/liz-joins-bc-bloggers-party-gotta-rock.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. hi Bambie. you're so young, pretty and fab.. and now i know a little more about you.. dropping by from BC..

    ReplyDelete
  26. hi, bambie!
    first time here... nice to know bloggers from different places because of this bc bloggers party...
    also good to know that you're happy.

    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  27. enjoyed reading about your so colorful and blessed life ganda.. keep them coming!! love to know more about you :) hihih


    Artsy Niko
    Niko's Home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

♥ this is now a do-follow blog ♥ comments are moderated ♥

Thank YOU =)

Popular posts from this blog

My Birthday and my cake...

It's already a week since the day we celebrated my 28th Birthday in simple and intimate way. Honey pretty much did an effort of throwing a "not-so-suprised party" for me on a Cafe and Bar Restaurant. He reserved the private room for us, packaged with a dinner course for 6 persons and "drink all you can" beverages, such as fresh juices, sodas, cocktails and liquors.. YEAH that includes a variety of cocktails and liquors. No wonder, I had enough lol. The main surprise was the birthday cake. Actually I knew I would have one, a but I was surprised of how the staff presented me their special cake that is made for me. Birthday music turned on, lights were turned off, then the CAKE made its grand entrance. Of course, birthday song was sung once more and I made a alot of wishes before blowing off the candles. Trust me, it's delicious. I think the most delicious cake I ever taste. My favorite way to spend my birthday is, of course, with my loved ones and f

On Shoes

I wear a kind of shoes depending on my outfit. But I think these are my current favorite because I wear them most of the time. Actually, I wasn't into flat shoes / sandals before I got pregnant... But now, Im more comfortable with sneakers and low heels foot wear. Too bad it's getting cold over here =( I gotta take out my boots and won't be needing to wear those sandals until I get home to Philippines late this year... Sana matuloy kami (crossing fingers) More lovely shoes from girltalkers Here .