I'm in the mood to answer some few questions.. I'm glad I came across this blog task, Saturday 9 so here's my first entry...
1. No matter what's going on in your life, what always makes you smile?
my friends and loveones, especially my little girl ---she never missed to make us all smile even if she's only sleeping lol
2. What's the biggest lie you've ever told?
I guess when I had to cover my Dad's 2 kids to my mom -- well I just couldn't tell it to my mom then (and Dad too lol), but now she knows and it's really ok coz they are just friends anyway...
3. Do you hold a grudge?
No I don't--- hmm,, ok fine -- I guess a little.. but i just let it pass when I think it's not worth to deal with it.
4. What is the worst job you've ever had?
so far i loved my career coz it paid me enough lol... I guess I just had a worst OJT, when I had to deal with snob and arrogant employees -- well my supervisor was so super nice to me.
5. What would be your dream job?
Architect, or own a liquor Bar or a Japanese Pub at Ginza
6. What is the happiest event you've experienced?
I have lots in mind but I think the happiest event would be giving birth to our little bundle of joy.. she indeed brought an uncomparable happiness to our lives.
7. What is the saddest thing you've experienced?
When my parents separated =(
8. Do you tend to exaggerate or underestimate?
I don't know... i think sometimes when I talk to my sister, I exaggerate lol
9. List the cars that you have owned. Give us just a few words about each one.
Honda Accord '96 (philippines)---first car, Killer Look coz it was all black and super lowered
Honda Vtec '97 (philippines)---second car, weak, simple
Toyota Vios '05 (philippines)---simple, all stock
Toyota Celsior '04 (japan)---my stepfather's car, luxurius, eats your pocket lol
Mitsubishi Diamante '04 (japan) --my hubby's car, Killer Look, love value
Subaru Stella '09 (japan) ---eco car, compact car, saves your pocket