One of my favorite Japanese foods is Tempura. The other day, we dined out in an economic Japanese Family Restaurant called Tonden. Since I want to eat a healthy meal, I ordered Tendon, or Japanese Tempura Rice Bowl Meal set. The meal set consists of Miso Soup, Chawanmushi (茶碗蒸し), Oshinko ((pickled Chinese cabbage), Tofu, and Tempura in a rice bowl. Tendon’s Ten means Tempura’s Tem (ten). Don is a shortcut of Donburi, which means a bowl. As such, in Japanese there are some bowl dish. OISHIKATTA! Delicious and healthy meal.
aay..ginutom si ako..sarap naman tingnan!
ReplyDeletehave a great weekend dear:)
Steak is yummy and very easy to do make. My best favorite cut is fillet mignon and cook medium well.
ReplyDeletelooks really delicious:)
ReplyDeletesteak is yummy, even the price lol!
ReplyDeleteHappy Weekend!!
patikim sis.. looks yum! :D
ReplyDeleteWaahhh! ang sarap ng steak, I lvoe it, love it, love it. Hehehe! nag hysterical ako ah.. We grill steak, once a week, kahit medyo mahal, but it's better dito lang sa house, kasi mas mura.. di ba? I love Japanese steak, kaso super mahal dito eh. tyaga na lang si Fahfah Rod mag ihaw.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure masarap na steak yan!!Mahilig dyan ang aking carnivore na asawa lol!!
ReplyDelete