26.2.10

Liver Sashimi (reba sashi)

Posted by Azumi's Mom ★ at 2:39 PM

beef liver sashimi – a.k.a Reba sashi (レーバ さし)

A must order whenever you are in a Yakiniku Restaurant

Yes, it’s fresh and served with grated garlic, sesame oil & salt as sauce. Not all Yakiniku Restaurant serve this because it is fresh and should be served not more than a day from being cutted.

For those who havent tried eating raw food yet, hmm it might be yucky at first impression but I swear, it tastes really good that I’m so glad that I’m not a vegetarian.

It's kinda pricy too (but not that expensive though)..


sharing this yummy food to

7 Reactions:

Mrs. Kolca on February 26, 2010 at 4:07 PM said...

yay, i don't know if i can ever swallow raw meat.. i haven't tested myself on how far can i go with exotic foods like that.. just trying to imagine already makes me feel uncomfortable :(

Cecile on February 26, 2010 at 10:47 PM said...

hmmm, yup, sounds yucky nga....sorry, but looks good.

luna miranda on February 27, 2010 at 1:29 AM said...

oh my, i love sashimi but raw beef liver sounds so Hannibal Lecter to me.:p it looks appetizing!

Food Trip Friday on February 27, 2010 at 2:27 AM said...

I only eat chicken liver and it has to be cooked. :)
happy Friday!

Anne on February 27, 2010 at 8:53 AM said...

This is new to me, looks very interesting. Here's my entry too, c u !

acmumcee on March 1, 2010 at 11:52 PM said...

hahaha!!! ako i try everything.. so tingin ko makakain ko yan.. and nice presentation kaya mas ok.. hehe..

Clarissa on March 4, 2010 at 11:40 AM said...

I'm also recommending this reba sashi and it's really a must try if you're into yakiniku!You'll never knew the taste if don't try and it's really worth trying!

Post a Comment

♥ this is now a do-follow blog ♥ comments are moderated ♥

Thank YOU =)

 

♥ Fabbie Love ♥

more fabulous blog badges here peach360 Chris ChroniclesPhotobucket the mommy journey Kharen's Corner Photobucket PhotobucketInspirational Insights badge exchange with me...

Blogger Tools

Make your blogger look more beautiful by visiting these sites:
  • Spice Up Your Blog
  • Free Blogger Template and Design Resources
  • Blogger Buster
  • Nice and Fab Copyright © 2009 Shopping Bag is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal

    Icons by Babydoll.nu | Button by Happi | Background by Cebong Ipiet