8 TV Shows I like to watch
- The OC
- The Hills
- Desperate Housewives
- Ally Mcbeal
- Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo
- The Buzz (hehe chismosa)
- Chinese Resto in Akishima
- Hamakatsu (tonkatsu resto)
- Juju's Yakiniku
- San Maruko
- Red Lobster
- The Otani Hotel
- Grand Vacation to Philippines
- Azumi's Christening in PI
- Moving to a more compact house ( condo unit )
- Sissy's Vacation here on April
- Getting back to shape (from 50 kg down to atleast 45 kg )
- Japanese Driver's License
- New Business Venture (steak resto or PUB)
- Heavy Breakfast
- Afternoon Sleep
- Went to Grocery and 100yen Shop
- Rent Dvds
- Long Dinner (as usual)
- SNOW in Tokyo
- Warm Comforters
- Pigging out (always gutom kasi)
- Ice cream (ironic)
- Winter clothes for my dolly (cute eh)
- Mufflers for me
- Being a mom
- Shopping clothes and stuff for my dolly
- endless Photoshoots
- Scrapbooking (pag masipag)
- Being with Loveones and/or friends ( i miss them )
- Being a loving partner, friend, girlfriend, wifey et al to my honey
- Helping/visiting my mom's MIL twice a week
- Giving unbiased advice/opinion to friends who need it =)
- haha funny!
- gosh gosh
- nothing is permanent.
- you can never change a person overnight.
- Change is constant.
- Parents are the main ROLE MODELS to their kids.
- Good manners (lol).
- Real Friends are FOREVER
- Happiness and sadness go hand in hand ( and so as LOVE and Hurt ) ... so if you're sad, CHEER UP! Happiness will come soon!
- You can be a good cook if you want to...
1. MommyLIz (a.k.a MOM OF FOUR) of This is My Life
2. Kathy of Life
3. Clarissa of Kizuna
4. Love Noreen of Maarte
5. Mrs. Kolca of U.T.O.T.M.O.P.I.N.K
6. Kayce of My Life and My Journey in Life
7. Chubskulit of Etc Etc
8. Shydyb of Simple and Happy Life