3.2.10

Eminent Eights

Posted by Azumi's Mom ★ at 12:00 PM

Thank you to the two fab mommas online for this,
8 TV Shows I like to watch
  1. Prisonbreak
  2. 24
  3. The OC
  4. The Hills
  5. Desperate Housewives
  6. Ally Mcbeal
  7. Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo
  8. The Buzz (hehe chismosa)
8 Favorite Place to Dine-out
  1. Chinese Resto in Akishima
  2. Hamakatsu (tonkatsu resto)
  3. Juju's Yakiniku
  4. San Maruko
  5. Red Lobster
  6. The Otani Hotel
  7. TGIF
  8. Outback
  9.  
8 Things I look forward too.
  1. Grand Vacation to Philippines
  2. Azumi's Christening in PI
  3. Moving to a more compact house ( condo unit )
  4. Sissy's Vacation here on April
  5. Getting back to shape (from 50 kg down to atleast 45 kg )
  6. Japanese Driver's License
  7. New Business Venture (steak resto or PUB)
  8. DSLR
8 Things that happened yesterday
  1. Heavy Breakfast
  2. Clean
  3. Afternoon Sleep
  4. Went to Grocery and 100yen Shop
  5. Rent Dvds
  6. Long Dinner (as usual)
  7. Online
  8. SNOW in Tokyo
8 Things I love About Winter
  1. Snow
  2. Warm Comforters
  3. Lazy
  4. Pigging out (always gutom kasi)
  5. Ice cream (ironic)
  6. Winter clothes for my dolly (cute eh)
  7. Mufflers for me
  8. Boots
8 Things I’m Passionate About
  1. Being a mom
  2. Shopping clothes and stuff for my dolly
  3. endless Photoshoots
  4. Scrapbooking (pag masipag)
  5. Being with Loveones and/or friends ( i miss them )
  6. Being a loving partner, friend, girlfriend, wifey et al to my honey
  7. Helping/visiting my mom's MIL twice a week
  8. Giving unbiased advice/opinion to friends who need it =)
8 Word/Phrases I often Used
  1. azumi!
  2. hi----!
  3. haha funny!
  4. sheesh
  5. aishiteru!
  6. gosh gosh
  7. YUCK!
  8. haller?!
8 Things I learned from the past
  1. nothing is permanent.
  2. you can never change a person overnight.
  3. Change is constant.
  4. Parents are the main ROLE MODELS to their kids.
  5. Good manners (lol).
  6. Real Friends are FOREVER
  7. Happiness and sadness go hand in hand ( and so as LOVE and Hurt ) ... so if you're sad, CHEER UP! Happiness will come soon!
  8. You can be a good cook if you want to...
8 Blog Friends I want to tag
1. MommyLIz (a.k.a MOM OF FOUR) of This is My Life
2. Kathy of Life
3. Clarissa of Kizuna
4. Love Noreen of Maarte
5. Mrs. Kolca of U.T.O.T.M.O.P.I.N.K
6. Kayce of My Life and My Journey in Life
7. Chubskulit of Etc Etc
8. Shydyb of Simple and Happy Life

4 Reactions:

Mama Ko on February 3, 2010 at 1:18 PM said...

Uy kita ko name ko dito hehehe. thanks sis ill post this in my other site.

Buti ka pa nakakapanoon ng The buzz (ala kris pa pagkabigkas ko nun ha) lol.

Seiko on February 3, 2010 at 10:36 PM said...

Same here din Bams looking forward to have a vacation sa Pilipinas and i love your answer "Parents are the main ROLE MODELS to their kids" so true. God Bless!

Jona on February 4, 2010 at 6:59 PM said...

i agree with "Happiness...sadness. Love and Hurt."

i linked this blog of yours too :D

http://jonathinks.blogspot.com/2010/02/wlw-i-feel-love.html
http://jonathinks.blogspot.com/

Clarissa on February 10, 2010 at 10:57 AM said...

Oopss!!I tagged you the same tag lol!Ok lang,masarap magbigayan di ba?!^_^
It's ironic nga to eat ice cream during winter--pag nasa kotatsu ka at naiinitan,masarap kumain ng ice cream!
Goodluck sa bakasyon nyo sa Pinas at sa new business venture nyo.I guess nabasa ko dito dati tungkol sa franchise ng baskin31,di ba natuloy?forgive me if I'm mistaken.

Post a Comment

♥ this is now a do-follow blog ♥ comments are moderated ♥

Thank YOU =)

 

♥ Fabbie Love ♥

more fabulous blog badges here peach360 Chris ChroniclesPhotobucket the mommy journey Kharen's Corner Photobucket PhotobucketInspirational Insights badge exchange with me...

Blogger Tools

Make your blogger look more beautiful by visiting these sites:
  • Spice Up Your Blog
  • Free Blogger Template and Design Resources
  • Blogger Buster
  • Nice and Fab Copyright © 2009 Shopping Bag is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal

    Icons by Babydoll.nu | Button by Happi | Background by Cebong Ipiet