17.6.10

What's inside my wallet?

Posted by Azumi's Mom ★ at 11:37 PM

Well this is my favorite wallet and I think it's lucky. BUT lately, I don't bring it as often as I used to -- maybe my subconcious mind doesn't want to abuse its luckiness lol.. I always bring the coin purse instead coz it's not bulky.


Inside my wallet are lots of cards...
heart11.gif image by bams704 credit card
heart11.gif image by bams704 atm card
heart11.gif image by bams704 point cards from different malls and boutiques
heart11.gif image by bams704 Omamori (Japanese: お守り, o-mamori) - a Japanese amulets or goodluck charm
heart11.gif image by bams704 Alien registration (外国人登録, gaikokujin tōroku)
heart11.gif image by bams704 Medical card
heart11.gif image by bams704 pictures

No money but coins 347.gif image by kawaii-bebe

7 Reactions:

Rossel on June 18, 2010 at 12:45 AM said...

i love the design of your wallet, sis. it's pretty just like you.

Willa on June 18, 2010 at 1:17 AM said...

I love the pink one!

By MelCole of PA on June 18, 2010 at 5:50 AM said...

Wow, ang colorful naman nang wallet mo sis :)

ღ pinaymama ღ on June 18, 2010 at 6:00 AM said...

wow very cute!

Clarissa on June 18, 2010 at 10:50 AM said...

Your wallet is fab and I love the design and color^_^Sa akin naman puro iranai mono bakkari ang laman lol!

Kayce on June 18, 2010 at 11:49 PM said...

wow ang cute ng wallet mo sis! so pretty nga just like you! love it

niko on June 19, 2010 at 12:54 AM said...

like u iniiwan ko rin malimit ang wallet.. coin purse lng dala ko hihihih

bdw, next Thursday will be my last stint as the host of Girls Talk, I shall see you with your post on what’s inside your bag.. can’t wait to see your fab bag actually.. =)

please stay tuned for the revelation on who will be the new host and the new home of GT starting july.. but I still will be joining GT so I shall not miss your post!

Thanks for joining and for all your support at GT. Happy weekend girl!

Post a Comment

♥ this is now a do-follow blog ♥ comments are moderated ♥

Thank YOU =)

 

♥ Fabbie Love ♥

more fabulous blog badges here peach360 Chris ChroniclesPhotobucket the mommy journey Kharen's Corner Photobucket PhotobucketInspirational Insights badge exchange with me...

Blogger Tools

Make your blogger look more beautiful by visiting these sites:
  • Spice Up Your Blog
  • Free Blogger Template and Design Resources
  • Blogger Buster
  • Nice and Fab Copyright © 2009 Shopping Bag is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal

    Icons by Babydoll.nu | Button by Happi | Background by Cebong Ipiet