10.6.10

Happy Birthday Fab Roses

Posted by Azumi's Mom ★ at 11:18 AM

I wouldn't want to miss this day without posting a virtual greeting to these two Roses who are celebrating their birthdays today.


Ate Rose, one of my favorite mommy bloggers that I adore so much, especially the way she takes care of her family -her cutie and adorable kids that I want to take photos with someday, and her goodlooking husband that seems to have the most perfect smile.. I love her because she has been there all the time, together with other fab mommas online, watching my lil girl grow with me, and she has shared so much about her life that inspire me somehow to become a better mom that I am.. I'm happy that she created a meme called Nostalgia --please join us every thurs =)

Visit her sites:

Same with Mommy Rossel.. I'm always been anticipating to her sharings esepcially about her motherhood experiences with her pretty daughter RJ.. She's one of the nicest mommy bloggers I know.

Visit her sites:


Not just a year older, but a year better
A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.
Here's to another year of experience.


Happy Birthday Comments



3 Reactions:

Clarissa on June 10, 2010 at 3:49 PM said...

Happy Birthday to Ate Rose and Mommy Rossel!!Best wishes po sa inyong dalawa!^_^

chubskulit on June 11, 2010 at 12:00 PM said...

Thank you so very much Bams, you are so sweet and I am sure that Anzy will be as sweet as you when she grows up. Sana nga magkita tayo in the future noh. Yaan mo pag nanalo ako sa lotto lol..

I came accross pala a blog from Japan and her name is Anzu, akala ko ikaw eh but Japanese ata sya..

Luvya Bams! Please give my hugs and kisses to the pretty Anzy!

Rossel on June 13, 2010 at 5:00 PM said...

thank you very much, Bambie dear! it's so sweet of you. i really appreciate this. mwaaah!

Post a Comment

♥ this is now a do-follow blog ♥ comments are moderated ♥

Thank YOU =)

 

♥ Fabbie Love ♥

more fabulous blog badges here peach360 Chris ChroniclesPhotobucket the mommy journey Kharen's Corner Photobucket PhotobucketInspirational Insights badge exchange with me...

Blogger Tools

Make your blogger look more beautiful by visiting these sites:
  • Spice Up Your Blog
  • Free Blogger Template and Design Resources
  • Blogger Buster
  • Nice and Fab Copyright © 2009 Shopping Bag is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal

    Icons by Babydoll.nu | Button by Happi | Background by Cebong Ipiet