24.6.10

What's inside my bag?

Posted by Azumi's Mom ★ at 2:21 PM

Which bag I use and what are the things I bring depend on where I go and whom I am going with.

This bag is the one I brought last tuesday. It was my lil dolly's pre-school day and our leisure bonding time too.

I got 2 bag organizers given by my girlfriend Lea (the pink one for anzu's stuff), and my mom's father In Law (the orange for my personal things)

SO here's what inside my 2 bag organizers...

diapers, wipes, tooth care, sunblock, etc
coin purse, sunblock, shades

More here....

12 Reactions:

Kayce on June 24, 2010 at 3:15 PM said...

wow ang daming laman ng bag mo sis! at may kasama pang diaper and wipes ha... hehehe! so neat and so organized. love it!

You can View Mine Here

Thanks!

Clarissa on June 24, 2010 at 3:59 PM said...

Naalala ko ang mga dala-dala ko nung mga baby pang mga anak ko-diapers,wipes..hayzz..palaging puno at mabigat--but I love the feeling of every inch of it^_^
Masyadong organized ang mga baby stuffs mo--di tulad sa akin dati na sobrang magulo lol!I hope to get my things into order next time--ima sara nani wo yutteiru deshou ne?lol!(sana nga,I'm hopeful talaga)

Marice on June 24, 2010 at 4:34 PM said...

love your bag! so many compartments :)

u may view mine here

tatess on June 24, 2010 at 6:22 PM said...

type ko yang bag mo .at andyan na pati gamit ni Anzu.

Vernz on June 24, 2010 at 11:53 PM said...

ahhhh, this is a real moms bag, i used to have this kind of bag too but not same brand back when I have babies pa... heheh
My GT entry is here

charmie on June 25, 2010 at 12:53 AM said...

wow ang ganda ng bag mo sis ah! ang daming laman pati diapers nagkasya:)

bonz on June 25, 2010 at 4:46 AM said...

so organized, ganda... :)

Lucia ♥ on June 27, 2010 at 11:08 AM said...

Those bag organizers look interesting! I should check that out ;) would definitely help me to be more organized cause I always have such a mess in my bag :P

Hope you're having a nice weekend :)
xoxo

U may find my entry here ♥

peppermayo on June 27, 2010 at 5:04 PM said...

oooh, i love organized bags! and can't wait to strut with a nappy bag too! ;p

niko on June 27, 2010 at 5:41 PM said...

typo error ata ganda.. look at ur title dali hihihi :) wink wink

niko on June 27, 2010 at 5:41 PM said...

danda ng bag mo girl!! i wnat that bag organizer NOW Na =) hihih

By the way, Kaye of Beauty Queen Gene is the new host of GT starting July. Hope you can still play along with us.

Thanks for joining and for all your support at GT. Have a great week ahead! =)

Clarissa on July 6, 2010 at 12:11 PM said...

???saan???

Post a Comment

♥ this is now a do-follow blog ♥ comments are moderated ♥

Thank YOU =)

 

♥ Fabbie Love ♥

more fabulous blog badges here peach360 Chris ChroniclesPhotobucket the mommy journey Kharen's Corner Photobucket PhotobucketInspirational Insights badge exchange with me...

Blogger Tools

Make your blogger look more beautiful by visiting these sites:
  • Spice Up Your Blog
  • Free Blogger Template and Design Resources
  • Blogger Buster
  • Nice and Fab Copyright © 2009 Shopping Bag is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal

    Icons by Babydoll.nu | Button by Happi | Background by Cebong Ipiet