Skip to main content

I Love Mother Earth

Photobucket

I'd like to acknowledge fabmomma Jac of Mom's Special Diary, for hosting this TAG for a cause of reminding each one of us that we should take our part of protecting and saving Mother Earth from the harms that we people had created.

I'm thankful that I had to get accustomed to a life of recycling after growing up in the Philippines where I would just throw anything crap in a trashcan... I feel guilty coz I did throw something from a window of our car few times when I was young =(

I THINK I'M CONTRIBUTING ENOUGH TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH because....

1. Our garbage is separated into combustible (burnable), non-combustible (non burnable) and recyclable materials. It's a requirement in our city. It was tough at first but getting used to it was really a fulfillment.

2. I use Ecobags as much as possible to lessen our plastic collection lol

3. Before, I blowdry my hair every after bath, but now, I don't --only when I have to.. SOmetimes I use electric fan instead..

4. Reducing our air conditioner/heater usage

5. Unplugging the switches when not in use --microwave, tv, water heater, etc

6. I don't use vacuum cleaner only when necessary (when there are too much clutters)

6. I teach my households (in the Philippines) atleast whenever I can, the proper way of disposing garbages. They tend to forget when I'm not around =(

and many more to mention... I know you're also doing your contrubutions. If you have time, why don't you share them to everybody. I'm tagging YOU to share your ideas and practices on how to save our Mother Earth...



Here's the rules:

~Click the badge and get the code then put the logo on your blog sidebar and post.
~Tell us what is your contribution to our planet? You live here for sure you've got something to share!! Post any pictures or share some of your ideas on how to help and save our planet Earth.
~Post this rules.
~Share this meme-tag to as many Blogger as you can think.



It is now the high time to do our own share in protecting Earth and her wonderful creatures.


Our planet is indeed gasping for breath right now, our harmful pollutions is indeed choking her slowly and continues to stripped her with her ozone layer. I think it is about time to give our timely response to this alarming state of the only planet we live in, by doing our own share of protecting her with doing simple things that will surely stir big difference. For if not, we might be harming ourselves in the years ahead as well, for nature has its own destructive way of getting back at us humans, the signs of earth's displeasure with inappropriate and harmful activities of humans are now seen and felt all across the globe like the global warming, climate change, acid rain, drought, flash floods and other forms of natural catastrophes. Here are some practical and small ways that could help our planet get a sigh of relief. Collective small efforts by those who are genuinely concerned with earth's welfare will inevitably help her by great leap and bounds. (source:Hubpages)

Comments

  1. Hello Bam,thank you for joining! I like the idea of garbage is separated into combustible (burnable), non-combustible (non burnable) and recyclable materials. One thing about the Japanese people na magugustuhan mo is yung pagiging mapag mahal sa nature and disiplinado sila. I've heard na sa ibang part of the Philippines nag se-separate din sila ng garbage sa community nila. sana yung ibang tao maging disiplinado at marunong mag mahal sa kalikasan.I love your post Bam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes when we have not been shown from being young, it is hard to change habits. Try to make things simple to do, and even fun if possible. I have a video on my blog that shows simple things one can do, and how even a small dog can help save the planet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe that home is the best place to start saving Mother Earth.Dati di ko masyadong pinapansin ang ganyan,dito na lang kasi halos lahat ng japanese nagpa-paractice ng recycle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

♥ this is now a do-follow blog ♥ comments are moderated ♥

Thank YOU =)

Popular posts from this blog

Getting To Know Me

I'd like to introduce myself to BC Bloggers and to everyone who's following this precious site of mine. SO here I'm reblogging my "About Me" page (edited) to let you know a little info about myself. I also want to acknowledge Paula for this wonderful and exciting BC Blogger Getting To know Party =) Im Bambie, 27, currently living a happy, and simple life in the fast paced city of Tokyo, Japan. I started blogging when I was pregnant. I had to stop working so I pre-occupied myself with pregnancy scrapbooks and thought that it would be nice to have an online journal, specifically about my pregnancy. I just thought that I needed to have an online baby book so that my busy friends and family in different parts of the world could have a medium of getting updates about my baby girl (who are all more excited to see my baby than me lol) but yeah, blogging could be really addictive especially when you have regular readers who keep on inspiring you in some way. I never i

My Birthday and my cake...

It's already a week since the day we celebrated my 28th Birthday in simple and intimate way. Honey pretty much did an effort of throwing a "not-so-suprised party" for me on a Cafe and Bar Restaurant. He reserved the private room for us, packaged with a dinner course for 6 persons and "drink all you can" beverages, such as fresh juices, sodas, cocktails and liquors.. YEAH that includes a variety of cocktails and liquors. No wonder, I had enough lol. The main surprise was the birthday cake. Actually I knew I would have one, a but I was surprised of how the staff presented me their special cake that is made for me. Birthday music turned on, lights were turned off, then the CAKE made its grand entrance. Of course, birthday song was sung once more and I made a alot of wishes before blowing off the candles. Trust me, it's delicious. I think the most delicious cake I ever taste. My favorite way to spend my birthday is, of course, with my loved ones and f

On Shoes

I wear a kind of shoes depending on my outfit. But I think these are my current favorite because I wear them most of the time. Actually, I wasn't into flat shoes / sandals before I got pregnant... But now, Im more comfortable with sneakers and low heels foot wear. Too bad it's getting cold over here =( I gotta take out my boots and won't be needing to wear those sandals until I get home to Philippines late this year... Sana matuloy kami (crossing fingers) More lovely shoes from girltalkers Here .