15.4.10

expensive food

Posted by Azumi's Mom ★ at 1:33 AM

Honey took me to Hotel New Otani Makuhari as one of his Christmas Surprises during our first few months of dating, that was Dec 2005 and it was our first Christmas together and my first time to celebrate Christmas in Japan, away from my dear loveones in the Philippines =(

He's knows how much I wanted to go home but I just can't due to my studies so I think he just had to make those surprises to fill the loneliness in me..

Anyway, we had a fine course dinner at a French restaurant inside the hotel and the bill came out to over 100 bucks a person which I learned only after few months (syempre pa-girl pa ko nun, i don't ask how much he pays)

That was the most expensive so far and it was indeed a great experience for me who wasn't used of eating in a fancy resto -- i was a food chain eater until I met my honey who introduced me to different kinds of foods/cuisine.

(sorry i don't have a photo of our dinner course, di pa ko mahilig mamicture ng mga foods nun lol)


14 Reactions:

texas_sweetie on April 15, 2010 at 3:29 AM said...

wowwwwww expensive nga talaga haha.. mine is up too check it out here

http://byotipol.com/2010/04/girls-talk-2-most-expensive-lunch.html

Cecile on April 15, 2010 at 8:19 AM said...

the foods much be super yummy! expensive foods are always yummy.

Paula on April 15, 2010 at 9:01 AM said...

My post is up for the BC Bloggers' Party Warning: it's about me, me, and me. Read at your own risk!hihi

Now it's your turn. We'll be waiting for your post! :)

Paula

Mrs. Kolca on April 15, 2010 at 10:01 AM said...

wow! super mahal naman non sis pero memorable huh.. ^^

Genejosh on April 15, 2010 at 10:01 AM said...

di ko pa nareach yan sis to have a meal $100 per tao but I love to try French restaurant someday at least man lang may experience what it is to eat expensively but I'll make sure I won't feel guilty after spending too much on food he..he...

if you have time my entry is here: http://www.fashionexplorer.net/2010/04/on-expensive-meals/

Mommy Liz on April 15, 2010 at 10:03 AM said...

Wow, ang mahal nga, hehehe.. ako rin eh fastfood lang ang mga trip. Pero paminsan minsan dinadala ako ng hubby ko sa mga resto na mahal, jsut for the fun of it, tapos di na kami bumabalik, hehehe!

http://amprettymomma.blogspot.com/2010/04/most-expensive-food.html

Rossel on April 15, 2010 at 1:32 PM said...

hundred bucks pperson. so all in all it's 200. wow! di kaya may nalunok kayong diamond? lol!

Topics on Earth
Mom’s Ups and Downs
Arts, Crafts and More
Kitchen Essentials

Vernz on April 15, 2010 at 3:30 PM said...

wow, oo nga! pero mahal naman talaga diyan diba? ako din drive-thru junkie ... LOL..

My most expensive soup

♥peachkins♥ on April 15, 2010 at 8:51 PM said...

WOW! 100 bucks per person eh..susko! di ko pa na-experience ang ganyan ka-mahal na food...

Ria on April 15, 2010 at 10:13 PM said...

French cuisine in Japan must be very expensive considering the former to be exotic for the Japanese taste :)

Hugs, Ria C

http://www.riablahgs.com/2010/04/girls-talk-posh-meal.html

kayeshayne on April 16, 2010 at 1:30 AM said...

wow! grabe naman! sosyal at expensive talaga pag sa hotel tayo kakain...

niko on April 16, 2010 at 11:15 PM said...

$100 a head.. prang tip lng pla ung saken ganda :) hihihih

so galante ni hub mo :D super sarap siguro nung food noh??? ihhhhh

Artsy Niko
Niko's Home

Sherry on April 17, 2010 at 11:26 PM said...

wow that is expensive I posted mine at http://isherrygo.com I just remember that I had one expensive dinner with my dear and it was many years ago. we need to pay USD$300 for it as we are sharing the meal with 10 ppl.

Peach360 on April 17, 2010 at 11:58 PM said...

Grabe ang mahal nga...
Well anything for the one he loves is always worth it :)

Mine is up - http://peach36o.blogspot.com/2010/04/gt-most-expensive-food.html

See you!

Post a Comment

♥ this is now a do-follow blog ♥ comments are moderated ♥

Thank YOU =)

 

♥ Fabbie Love ♥

more fabulous blog badges here peach360 Chris ChroniclesPhotobucket the mommy journey Kharen's Corner Photobucket PhotobucketInspirational Insights badge exchange with me...

Blogger Tools

Make your blogger look more beautiful by visiting these sites:
  • Spice Up Your Blog
  • Free Blogger Template and Design Resources
  • Blogger Buster
  • Nice and Fab Copyright © 2009 Shopping Bag is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal

    Icons by Babydoll.nu | Button by Happi | Background by Cebong Ipiet