18.12.09

Yakitori, Oyter Katsu et al


It's been awhile. I missed posting a Foodtrip entry for several weeks. Ive got loads of yummy photos to share but this week, I'm sharing this...


A Japanese Chicken barbecue which is called YAKITORI (upper left)
Breaded fried Oyster or Oyter Katsu (upper right)

Oppps, I dont know what I should call the dish at the center. I just saute the pork strips and eggplant with a chinese oyster sauce and served it with Lettuce. Not bad =)



More yummy foods on the foodtrip badge =)

7 comments:

  1. Yummy yakitori!!! tabetai na :) lol!!!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take the barbecue anytime!
    btw, I absolutely love the pinkness in this blog of yours,so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw.. you did all that? oishiiii!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ fedhz
    nope, yung sa gitna lang, binili ko lang sa tabi yang yakitori and oyster katsu lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect appetizer yang yakitori mo,Bambie!!Kahit yakitori lang,pwede ng umupo at mag-inuman na lol!!^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow yummylicious foods mo dito mommy bams. lalo na pag may mainit na rice hmmm yum!

    ReplyDelete

♥ this is now a do-follow blog ♥ comments are moderated ♥

Thank YOU =)

Japanese Tempura Rice Bowl

One of my favorite Japanese foods is Tempura. The other day, we dined out in an economic Japanese Family Restaurant called Tonden. Since I...