27.11.09

Fave Gift

Posted by Azumi's Mom ★ at 12:14 AM

Aside from the Coach bags and Hermes Watch, my latest favorite would be my..........

Harman/Kardon Dynabook TX67

This was my hubby's gift after I gave birth to our lovechild. I was actually waiting for Windows 7 but just couldn't wait anymore lol.. Windows vista isn't that bad though...

Anyway, dont mind the pink candy box and the cellphone. It's the only photo I have for now.

I am not really a pink person but eversince I knew I was having a girl, I finally find pink so kawaii. But still, Im no pink person-- i just have few stuffs in pink. (I guess this is my nth time of telling you this lol)

6 Reactions:

sweetmom on November 27, 2009 at 12:59 AM said...

thanks for joining I Luv PiNK :-)
cute ng pink laptop...kawaii

♡ N o r e e n on November 27, 2009 at 12:00 PM said...

I loveeeeeeee it! so pink and girly!!!!

Ambot on November 27, 2009 at 5:08 PM said...

Really kawaii for pink thoughts, I love it!

Ambot on November 27, 2009 at 5:13 PM said...

Another thing, I just grab your badge!

Thanx! see you around.

Noreen on November 29, 2009 at 3:06 AM said...

Btw sis, I just got Raye an hp laptop as an advanced bday gift, windows 7 sya. maganda din parang vista. mas madami lang kalandian konti and it somehow reminds me of some of mac's features. I dunno nga lang kung madami bugs ang W7. I hope not!

pink thoughts on November 29, 2009 at 11:40 PM said...

I think the pink laptop is simply fabulous. I just felt my "laway" dropped. LOL!!

Post a Comment

♥ this is now a do-follow blog ♥ comments are moderated ♥

Thank YOU =)

 

♥ Fabbie Love ♥

more fabulous blog badges here peach360 Chris ChroniclesPhotobucket the mommy journey Kharen's Corner Photobucket PhotobucketInspirational Insights badge exchange with me...

Blogger Tools

Make your blogger look more beautiful by visiting these sites:
  • Spice Up Your Blog
  • Free Blogger Template and Design Resources
  • Blogger Buster
  • Nice and Fab Copyright © 2009 Shopping Bag is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal

    Icons by Babydoll.nu | Button by Happi | Background by Cebong Ipiet