12.11.09

I ♥ PINK

Posted by Azumi's Mom ★ at 12:33 AM

I just found myself loving pink when I was pregnant.. although I am not exactly sure when... I think when I found out that we were having a girl.

Anyway, there's a new meme hosted by Sweetmom of charlottev.com. Obviously she loves pink, as the title says... I like pink, and this is my first entry.chinesegirlemoticon


FLower from Honey Bee on our 40th monthsary as a couple last Nov 4.

if you are a Pink Lover, join the fun.. click the badge..

ilovepink

4 Reactions:

sweetmom on November 12, 2009 at 1:12 AM said...

thanks for joining sis...you're the first one, ha ha ha,salamat sis...really appreciate talaga...Take care & Have fun sis

chubskulit on November 12, 2009 at 7:53 AM said...

wohoooo ang sweet!

Here's my first Pink contribution

Clarissa on November 13, 2009 at 9:32 PM said...

Aww!!How I love the flowers!!So sweet naman ng hubby mo!!^_^ I think nung sayonara party lang ako nabigyan ng flowers ni Yochan.

Clarissa on November 13, 2009 at 9:33 PM said...

Uwi muna kami sa bukid uli,Bambie!See you next week!!Luv yah!!Regards to lil Anzu!!^_^

Post a Comment

♥ this is now a do-follow blog ♥ comments are moderated ♥

Thank YOU =)

 

♥ Fabbie Love ♥

more fabulous blog badges here peach360 Chris ChroniclesPhotobucket the mommy journey Kharen's Corner Photobucket PhotobucketInspirational Insights badge exchange with me...

Blogger Tools

Make your blogger look more beautiful by visiting these sites:
  • Spice Up Your Blog
  • Free Blogger Template and Design Resources
  • Blogger Buster
  • Nice and Fab Copyright © 2009 Shopping Bag is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal

    Icons by Babydoll.nu | Button by Happi | Background by Cebong Ipiet