24.10.09

Getting To Know You (tag) and an award

Posted by Azumi's Mom ★ at 12:07 AM



Thanks also to my namesake Bambie of My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf for this nice award and tag.

This award and tag involves sharing five things you [I] love to do & passing it to 5 friends...


5 Things I Love:

* My Laptop... you know why =)

* Bags and shoes!

* My Ipod...

* My camera

* My loveones.. and that includes my family, close relatives and friends.

I guess there's no need to elaborate more =) Anyway, I'm passing this on to 5 blogger "friends" whom I want to get to know their 5 things they love most...

♥peachkins♥ of blowing peachkisses
twin Love Noreen of ★stillFAB
Anna of I LOVE DARLY
Keiann of My Everyday Blog
Clarissa of Kizuna


And also many THANKS to pretty Niko of Girls' Rule and sweet Yami of Mom Writes for a Cause for this....


Arigatou gozaimasu! THANK YOU VERY MUCH..

1 Reactions:

♥peachkins♥ on October 24, 2009 at 12:15 PM said...

grabbed the tag bambs! thanks..

Post a Comment

♥ this is now a do-follow blog ♥ comments are moderated ♥

Thank YOU =)

 

♥ Fabbie Love ♥

more fabulous blog badges here peach360 Chris ChroniclesPhotobucket the mommy journey Kharen's Corner Photobucket PhotobucketInspirational Insights badge exchange with me...

Blogger Tools

Make your blogger look more beautiful by visiting these sites:
  • Spice Up Your Blog
  • Free Blogger Template and Design Resources
  • Blogger Buster
  • Nice and Fab Copyright © 2009 Shopping Bag is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal

    Icons by Babydoll.nu | Button by Happi | Background by Cebong Ipiet