9.8.10

Camera Case

Posted by Azumi's Mom ★ at 2:37 PM

I suddenly bought a new camera a week ago because my little girl broke my old camera's lens. But it's ok.. It was fault anyway. And I was actually planning to buy a new one this month.

New camera means new camera case...



MellowYellowBadge

Isn't it nice and fabulous? It's so girly though. I don't think my hubby would carry this for me lol. I love not only because of its stylish look, but also it has 2 pockets.

You might also like this stuffs:

CHRISTIAN AUDIGIER Ed Hardy Womens Handbag Satchel Metallic Leather Purse Bag Light Gold
Gold "Acacia" Crystal Evening Bag Jeweled Clutch Purse Handbag By Dikuza
XOXO Understated Foil Shoulder Hobo Handbag Purse Gold
Victoria's Secret Gold Quilted Speedy Handbag/purse with Free Gifet
GOLD EVENING CLUTCH PURSE

7 Reactions:

Christian Magoncia on August 9, 2010 at 8:06 PM said...

Cool Bag... My mom would love to have this...

Just followed you...Can You add me please!

See my entry at my blog
http://superyan23.blogspot.com/2010/08/mym-cars.html

Vernz on August 9, 2010 at 10:51 PM said...

wow, ang gara ... donyang, donya... nice one dear.. dropping by here also...

nancy on August 9, 2010 at 11:34 PM said...

pretty case! swerte ng new phone! hehe...

chubskulit on August 9, 2010 at 11:41 PM said...

Awwww that's a cute one, love the pouch Bams hehehe.

My Mellow Yellow post, have a lovely Monday!

Mel Avila Alarilla on August 13, 2010 at 6:02 AM said...

Yes, maganda nga yung camera case na binili mo. Mukhang very socy and girlie, lol. Fabulous ang itsura niya. Ngayon mas marami ka nang pics na makukuha kay Anzu at sa iyo na rin habang nagba bonding kayo. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Clarissa on August 23, 2010 at 12:16 PM said...

Cool!!I love the new camera case,maganda pa ang color!

Knowledge Domain on September 3, 2010 at 10:15 PM said...

wanna trade links?? add and buzz me!

Post a Comment

♥ this is now a do-follow blog ♥ comments are moderated ♥

Thank YOU =)

 

♥ Fabbie Love ♥

more fabulous blog badges here peach360 Chris ChroniclesPhotobucket the mommy journey Kharen's Corner Photobucket PhotobucketInspirational Insights badge exchange with me...

Blogger Tools

Make your blogger look more beautiful by visiting these sites:
  • Spice Up Your Blog
  • Free Blogger Template and Design Resources
  • Blogger Buster
  • Nice and Fab Copyright © 2009 Shopping Bag is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal

    Icons by Babydoll.nu | Button by Happi | Background by Cebong Ipiet