19.9.10

Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying

Posted by Azumi's Mom ★ at 1:02 AM

It's been pretty much quite a while since the last time I joined this Saturday.. I'm in the mood to answer 9 questions..

So here goes.. I hope you read it and feel free to answer them seperately in your own page ;)


Saturday 9: Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying

1. When was the last time you cried?
I literally cried over a drama series, Magkaribal (Philippines' ramatoprating drama series).. The character of Manuel and Victoria always make me cry lol

2. If you could wake up tomorrow with a new talent, what would it be?
HOW I WISH... I'd love to have a talent in singing


3. Who is someone (other than yourself) would you like to go back into your past and talk to and why?
My late stepfather who passed away 3 years ago. I want to thank him for eveything he has done for us.

4. What is your favorite meal eating out?
Dinner :) or lunch

5. Do you feel energized or drained by being in a group situation? If the answer is "it depends," on what does it depend?
It depends on who are in the group..

6. What word do you use far too frequently?
Oh my gosh!
Shet

7. What’s a word you’ve invented? (alternate question: What needs a word but doesn’t have one yet?)
I actually have (unintentionally) invented few words in several situations but I can't remember

8. Pick out one of your favorite songs. Go to Song Facts and tell us about the song's history.
Currently LSS (last song syndrome) to
Biggest Part of Me by Ambrosia
This Soft Rock hit is about a guy whose woman is the center of his life. (thanks, Mike - santa barbara, CA)

9. What is your absolute favorite piece of furniture you have and why?
BED of course, no need to explaine why

DO you want answering questions too? join here.. 9 questions varies every Saturday

5 Reactions:

I am Harriet on September 19, 2010 at 5:49 AM said...

Singing is a good choice.

Have a great rest of your weekend.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/and-i-thought-it-was-just-me/

Marites on September 19, 2010 at 7:39 AM said...

Magkaribal is quite popular here nowadays. Condolence on the death of your stepfather. Have a good weekend!

Mel Avila Alarilla on September 19, 2010 at 8:00 PM said...

Your answers to this question meme are all so revealing. I like what I read about you and the more I know you, the more I develop such a high respect for you. You are very honest at hindi ka plastic and you are so faithful, thoughtful and generous to your friends. God bless you more for being so. Thanks for this feel good post. God bless you all always.

elpi on November 16, 2010 at 10:54 AM said...

I enjoyed this really. Thank you for sharing your piece of life with us.

Kathy on December 2, 2010 at 5:11 AM said...

Had fun reading bamz... shet.. hehehehe

Life
Women
Mom

Post a Comment

♥ this is now a do-follow blog ♥ comments are moderated ♥

Thank YOU =)

 

♥ Fabbie Love ♥

more fabulous blog badges here peach360 Chris ChroniclesPhotobucket the mommy journey Kharen's Corner Photobucket PhotobucketInspirational Insights badge exchange with me...

Blogger Tools

Make your blogger look more beautiful by visiting these sites:
  • Spice Up Your Blog
  • Free Blogger Template and Design Resources
  • Blogger Buster
  • Nice and Fab Copyright © 2009 Shopping Bag is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal

    Icons by Babydoll.nu | Button by Happi | Background by Cebong Ipiet